Transfer DVD Video to Apple Devices
Convert DVD Video to iTunes on Mac, and transfer to Apple iPod, iPhone, Apple TV…
If you want to put your DVD Video on your Apple portable devices, you have to convert DVD Video to iTunes firstly with media converter.
Here show you the process of converting DVD Video to iTunes on Mac with a useful DVD Video Converter - iSkysoft iMedia Converter for Mac.
It can convert your DVD Video, DVD IFO file and DVD Folder to iTunes with high quality and high speed. Except converting DVD Video to iTunes, you can also convert DVD or Video to any other Video or Audio format on Mac.
You can trim and crop DVD Video before DVD Video to iTunes converting. Set the output iTunes Video resolution, frame rate, video encoder and bit rate.
Benefit of iSkysoft iMedia Converter for Mac
- Rip DVD to all popular Video media formats
- Convert Video medias from one to another
- Extract Audio from DVD/Video to popular music
- Transfer DVD and Video to popular Portables
How to convert DVD Video to iTunes on Mac
Here we show you the details of converting DVD Video to iTunes on Mac step by step. You can convert DVD to other Video, Video to Video, DVD to Audio, Video to Audio with the similar way. Please download the trial version to try firstly.
Step 1. Run iSkysoft iMedia Converter for Mac. Double click the icon of iSkysoft iMedia Converter for Mac to run it on your Mac.
Double click the icon of iSkysoft iMedia Converter for Mac to run it on your Mac.
Step 2. Add source DVD Video. Click the “Load DVD” button to add DVD Video for your source file. The DVD Videos will list in the source file area. You can see the source file information by source, original length, Trimmed Length, Estimated Size and Destination File.
Step 3. Set output file. Click the Profile drop down list to choose an output file format. You can choose the target file format based on your portable devices, like iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, etc. directly.
Then select a folder to save your output file in the output path area. You can also customize your output iTunes video and audio encoding settings and save them as your own profile. Check “Apply to All” option to apply the current profile to all the files. If you want to convert a lot of Video file to one file, you can check “Merge into one file“.
Step 4. Convert DVD Video to iTunes on Mac. Click button to convert your source DVD Video to iTunes file on your Mac OS with high quality and high speed.
Step 5: Import Into iTunes
- Connect your iPod Video or iPhone to your computer using the cable it came with and open iTunes (Applications > iTunes).
- Drag and drop the video file into your iTunes library, or select Add to Library… from the File menu.
- Make sure the video file you just added to iTunes is in a Playlist that will get synced to your device.
- Select “Sync”
- The sync may take a few minutes. Once completed, the file should now be on your iPod or iPhone.