Flash Burner is a powerful and easy to use flash video burner, which helps burn flash to DVD, This flash to DVD burner also helps create HD video, rip DVD, split, join, edit video and apply effects, convert video to popular formats and portable devices. Flash Burner provides lots of DVD menu templates for you to split your movie into chapters, create your personalized DVD movies and watch them on your home DVD player, onvert several video files at once. Join several video files and make one DVD Note: Flash Burner only supports Flash video FLV format, SWF files are not supported as the input format. If you want to burn SWF file, please first convert swf to flv and burn FLV files then. Flash Burner also supports a great variety of other popular video formats and HD videos. It is virtually a video to DVD burner and an universal video converter. flash video burner Free Version
Step 1: Run flash video burner and select your input flash video file To select flash video files you would like to convert hit the “Browse” button next to the Input File Name field. In the opened Windows Explorer Window browse for the necessary DVD folder:
Step 2: Set up the conversion parametersClick the To DVD button on the main panel. In the list of video disc types (Profile) select one of the preset profiles.
You can edit the files to burn. By clicking the (+/-) buttons you can add or remove files from the list. Using the Arrows you can change the sequence of files.
Step 3: Set up a proper video output file pathClick the Browse� button next to the Output File Name field and select a location on your HDD for the output video file. Note: when you select a location for your output video file, you should save the file to your personal computer HDD.
Step 4: Create a menu for your DVD In case you convert your files into a DVD format, the program will let you create a DVD menu so that you could navigate through your disc easily using it. First of all you need to put the markers indicating the beginning of the chapters of your DVD menu. To do it switch into the editing mode using the Edit button on the Flash burner main panel. The following window will be opened:
Click the Menu button on the Flash video burner main panel.
Here you can select one of the existing presets for your menu or create one of your own using the Change Background button and choosing the appropriate option.
When you add the DVD menu chapters you can use the Remote Control Emulator to see if the place for the marker is correct. The added marker will be shown on the Timeline as a green (inactive marker) or red (active marker) rhombus. You can move the marker by dragging it along the Timeline, add a new one or delete them using the appropriate button. After you add all the chapters and when you are satisfied with the result, close the Menu window and start converting your video.
Step 6: Convert your flash video files to dvd files
After you have set up all the conversion parameters, hit the Convert Now! button to start converting.
The result of the conversion should be a folder with DVD video files that will be recorded onto a disc with the help of the flash burner internal burning engine. It will be launched automatically when the conversion process is over. Step 6: Burn your resulting DVD onto a disc Insert a blank DVD into your computer optical disc drive. Make sure that the disc is compatible with your drive. AVS Video Burner application will be launched to guide you through the burning process so that you could record your converted video onto a disc. You can select the necessary disc drive if you have several, refresh it and mark the Verify disc check-box to make sure the disc is recorded correctly.
Now click the Start burning! button to begin the recording. Note, that if the disc is not empty you will be offered to erase it. If you do not want to do that, you can eject the disc and use another one instead. After the burning is over the disc will be ejected automatically. Note, if you checked the Verify disc, the recording will take a little longer depending on the size of the output files as the program will need time to verify them.
Now, let me see, What can Flash burner do for you
- Burn flash video FLV to DVD It integrates professional codecs and helps burn FLV to DVD with minimum time. You can get DVD movies playable on any home DVD player.
- Provide plentiful DVD menu templates Lots of practical and beautiful DVD menu templates are provides. You can freely create your individualized movie DVD and share with your family and friends.
- Edit fast and precisely with a Timeline Delete unwanted parts. Split and join video files to make personalized movie DVD. Rotate, add titles and credits. It provides you with full flexibility.
- Add video and audio effects It features providing more than 50 audio and video effects, which are selectable for you to add special effects to your movie and make it more impressive.
- Batch conversion supported Batch and multithreading conversion are supported to make the most of your multi-core processor power, which ensures the fastest converting speed. And you can convert several video files at once and join several video files and make one DVD.
- More DVD settings You can easily select PAL or NTSC standard, select video quality from "High, Good, Standard" etc. Choose Aspect Ratio from 4:3 and 16:9, and so on.